|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Voltage||380 - 480VAC|
Solar Pump Controller
Solar energy is converted into DC power with the help of PV cells. This DC power can be used for running the DC applications or it can be inverted then used for industry, farms, civil water supply, home appliances etc. Beta offers Sx2000 series AC drives can take DC input from solar cells run various types of pumps like submersible pump, surface pump etc. in the farm or the industry. Beta drives has built-in MPPT which varies the water flow depending on the solar intensity keeping output power equal to input power to achieve the maximum head or flow. These drives can run on solar power or can also take three phase input from grid supply.Scheme
1. Above scheme does not show the interlocks for running the drive with three phase supply. External contactor logic will be required for changing from DC to AC supply.
2.Safety interlocks and isolator must be used to isolate the drive from PV source are not indicated in this scheme.Product selection:
1. Drive selection: Sx2000 drive (400V class) drive as per motor rated current.
2. Total Vmpp = 560 to 610 VDC
Ex. If Vmpp of one panel = 30V then total panels required are 600 V / 30 V = 20 nos.
3. Under voltage level for 400V class drives is 360VDC Under voltage level for 200V class drives is 180VDC
4. Total Voc should not be higher than 760VDC
5. Impp = Motor kW * 1300 / Total Vmpp
Impp = Motor FLC * 0.75
6. Proper enclosure shall be selected based on the site conditions.
7. In case drive to motor cable distance is higher than 150-200 feet, an AC reactor shall be used at the output of drive.Frequent long-time electricity failure is a major problem today which affects water-pumping for major applications like Irrigation, Drinking-water supply Industry. Need of a permanent solution for water-pumping was necessary till date we have a solution for this problem. Everyday ample sunlight is available is Asia, which shall power our Solar DC pump sets for water-pumping applications. This Solar Energy can also be stored in battery these batteries can power the pumps during nights.
Uses MPPT technology to maximize water delivery at various solar energy levels Water pumped even in morning, evening and in cloudy weather at low speed/flow Can be used for both Monoblock or Submersible pumps.
No.33A, Alandur Road, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600015, India