Minimum Order Quantity
Coaxial, Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair
Special Feature of dc GEESYS Shielded Cable
- High flexible data cable for low frequency transmission application.
- Protection from external electromagnetic field ensuring excellent data transmission realiability.
- Coverage of copper screen braiding is more than 80%.
- Overall myler tape wrapping over cores improves Dielectric strength of the cable.
- Significant reduction in crosstalk and interference between the cores within the pair cable due to twisted pair in the instrumentation cable.
Cable Make-Up of dc deepcab Shielded Cable
- Fine strands of ATC copper wire, PVC based core insulation, twisted in layers, overall myler tape wrapping, then screen braid of anneled tinned copper wire, outer PVC of special compound.
- In 0.5 sq mm and above additional Al - Myler tape screen provides additional EMI protection.
- Cores are coded with different colors, without color repetition ensures easy identification as per dc deepcab Color coding standard chart.
- All Cores may be coded with different numbers grey in colors.
- Outer sheath of special based PVC compound.
Application Range of dc GEESYS Shielded Cable
- Control and signal cable in special purpose machines and measurement equipment
- Electronics and computer systems.
- Electronics scales/electronic weighing machines.
- Many data transmission applications and instrumentation applications.
- These control and signal cables are used in the milli ampere range for computer systems, electronic control equipment, office machines, scales etc. and wherever the thinnest possible control cables are required.
- Electronic systems normally have little space available for cable installation. Cable is made especially for short distances and small bending radius.
dc GEESYS Shielded Cable in Reference to the following standards:
IS 694 : 2010
Fine copper IEC 60228: Class 5
Identification of Core/ pairs/ Trade :
dc deepcab core color table
No.33A, Alandur Road, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600015, India