- 75000 INR
- 415 v
- Isolation Transformer
- 240 v
- 50 Mhz Hertz (HZ)
- Three Phase
Our organization is an accredited exporter, supplier and manufacturer of an extensive spectrum of precision engineered Isolation Transformers in Chennai, Tamil Nadu (India). This is a transformer utilized for exchanging electrical energy from a wellspring of Alternating current (AC) power to some gadget or supplies while confining the controlled device from the power source, normally for well-being. These are designed for electrical energy supplies for sensitive equipment like computers and laboratory instruments. We are offering these Isolation Transformers at market leading prices to clients.
Main Functional Features:
- Removes stresses which come from common electrical transients.
- Effectively counter power line problems like Spikes and Noise.
- Meet rigorous clean power needs of the sophisticated or sensitive equipments.
- Protect CNC Machines, Computers and Telecommunication equipments from damage owing to electrical noises, spikes etc.
- If ground of the devices cannot be earthed.
- If ground potential of system units are different from each other and are exposed to the effects of instability at high frequencies.
- To shield large number of electronic equipments which individually are producing different types of electrical noise at a common busbar typically CNC machines, Drives, Hardening equipment etc. The use of NCT, being bidirectional, prevents damage due to circulating noise interference within them.
- To Protect against impulse noise, bus short-circuit, strong lightening, accidental discharge of capacitors
- When multiple Noise Cut-off transformers are used, the suppression effects increase in proportion. Therefore, the effects of cascading Noise Cut-off Transformers is remarkable.
Delta / star or Star / Delta
1:1 and 2:1
Better than 3.5 %
0.75 lag to 0.75 lead
2500 V AC for 120 Sec
More than 1000 Mega Ohms
0.1 PF for 100 db
Less than 20 micro amps
Common Model attenuation
As per IS 2026 part 1 &11
- CNC Machines
- Bio Medical Equipments
- Cell Phone Networks
- Printing Machineries
- Scientific Equipments
- Oil & Vanaspathi Plants
- Textile Machineries
- Large Computer Installations
- Garment Equipment's and many more
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- All India
No.33A, Alandur Road, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600015, India